You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Paul Krugman’ tag.
- Data-driven innovation in health care: Obamacare's Other Surprise (Friedman in NYT) nyti.ms/19Vk77v 1 week ago
- Finance innovation touches everything we do: How Real Estate Investment Trusts Can Change the Clean Energy Industry bit.ly/ZyUOUm 1 week ago
- Good to see this out of HBS: Corporate Leaders Need to Step Up on Climate Change bit.ly/120cieQ 1 week ago
- New post & SFIP project: Wellness as a Complex System bit.ly/11yWrnw 3 weeks ago
- If you're not already worried about this, you should be: Geoengineering: Our Last Hope, or a False Promise? nyti.ms/ZaK1j4 3 weeks ago
The orbit of ideas
applied solutions Applied Solutions Coalition art BIF biomimicry Clean Edge Clinton Global Initiative Clint Wilder Code Green competitiveness creativity design designomics disruption DOE Economic Development emotion energy efficiency engineering heroic innovation HOK IDEA infrastructure Innovation innovation ecosystem Innovation Park innovation stratety intuition John Maeda journal math MIT Paul Krugman renewable energy RISD Santa Fe Santa Fe Complex science SFIP social sector state of the union STEM technology telecom trans-disciplinary
Innovation Parks: Past, Present, Future
Download a .pdf of SFIP's presentation to the 2009 ASC conference HERE
- Architecture's 2010 Hot Shop Wins A Billionaire Patron August 25, 2010Plenty of architecture's biggest names have been laid low by the Great Recession, as I wrote recently in Bloomberg Businessweek. One partnership has never had it better, however: New York-based Diller Scofidio + Renfro. On Monday, the 60-person shop was named chief architect of billionaire Eli Broad's $80 million-plus art museum in downtown Los Ang […]Michael Arndt
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Former EPA Chief to Lead Apple's Environmental Policy June 19, 2013Apple has recently hired former EPA chief Lisa Jackson to be its new Vice President for Environmental Initiatives. While the company has had a strong environmental record, Apple has been criticized in recent years for some of its practices, including producing and briefly leaving EPEAT. Greenpeace sees the good in Jackson's hiring, calling her, "a […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Philip Proefrock)