You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘heroic innovation’ tag.
- Innovation ramifications: BlackRock founder urges chief executives to stop providing quarterly earnings estimates nytimes.com/2016/02/02/bus… 1 week ago
- Microsoft Plumbs Ocean’s Depths to Test Underwater Data Center nytimes.com/2016/02/01/tec… 1 week ago
- MSL Advisor says SCOTUS FERC "decision paves the way... to disrupt the usually staid business of electric utilities” govtech.com/fs/The-Supreme… 1 week ago
- 2016 hailed "Year of the Distributed Utility” for #microgrids, other DERs smartgridnews.com/story/2016-hai… 2 weeks ago
- Floating solar (I kid you not): global.kyocera.com/news/2016/0102… 2 weeks ago
The orbit of ideas
applied solutions Applied Solutions Coalition art artist-driven innovation BIF biomimicry Clean Edge Clinton Global Initiative Clint Wilder Code Green community revitalization competitiveness creative creative problem solving creativity culture decentralized energy design designomics disruption DOE Economic Development emotion energy efficiency engineering finance health heroic innovation HOK IDEA impact investing infrastructure Innovation innovation ecosystem Innovation Park innovation stratety international intuition investing John Maeda journal math Microgrid Education Center microgrids MIT neighborhood energy Paul Krugman renewable energy RISD Santa Fe Santa Fe Community College Santa Fe Complex science science and art SFIP smart grid social enterprise social innovation social sector state of the union STEM sustainable energy Sustainable Technologies Center systemic technology telecom trans-disciplinary United Nations user-centered design wellness
Innovation Parks: Past, Present, Future
Download a .pdf of SFIP's presentation to the 2009 ASC conference HERE
- Architecture's 2010 Hot Shop Wins A Billionaire Patron August 25, 2010Plenty of architecture's biggest names have been laid low by the Great Recession, as I wrote recently in Bloomberg Businessweek. One partnership has never had it better, however: New York-based Diller Scofidio + Renfro. On Monday, the 60-person shop was named chief architect of billionaire Eli Broad's $80 million-plus art museum in downtown Los Ang […]Michael Arndt
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.