You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘heroic innovation’ tag.
- A rare and fascinating example of true art/science trans-disciplinary results: Learning to See Data nytimes.com/2015/03/29/sun… 21 hours ago
- SolarCity Launches GridLogic, A Global Microgrid Service: game changer for #microgrids? Maybe, IMHO: cleantechnica.com/2015/03/16/sol… 1 week ago
- Future of energy – and decline of centralised generation – explained in 70 seconds by NRG reneweconomy.com.au/2015/future-of… 2 weeks ago
- Germany Sets Gender Quota in Boardrooms nytimes.com/2015/03/07/wor… 3 weeks ago
- Cambridge Study: European Online Alternative Finance Markets Grow 144 Percent in 2014 ssti.org/blog/cambridge… 3 weeks ago
The orbit of ideas
applied solutions Applied Solutions Coalition art artist-driven innovation BIF biomimicry Clean Edge Clinton Global Initiative Clint Wilder Code Green community revitalization competitiveness creative creative problem solving creativity decentralized energy design designomics disruption DOE Economic Development emotion energy efficiency engineering finance health heroic innovation HOK IDEA impact investing infrastructure Innovation innovation ecosystem Innovation Park innovation stratety international intuition investing John Maeda journal math Microgrid Education Center microgrids MIT neighborhood energy Paul Krugman renewable energy RISD Santa Fe Santa Fe Community College Santa Fe Complex science science and art SFIP smart grid social enterprise social sector state of the union STEM sustainable energy Sustainable Technologies Center systemic technology telecom trans-disciplinary United Nations user-centered design wellness
Innovation Parks: Past, Present, Future
Download a .pdf of SFIP's presentation to the 2009 ASC conference HERE
- Architecture's 2010 Hot Shop Wins A Billionaire Patron August 25, 2010Plenty of architecture's biggest names have been laid low by the Great Recession, as I wrote recently in Bloomberg Businessweek. One partnership has never had it better, however: New York-based Diller Scofidio + Renfro. On Monday, the 60-person shop was named chief architect of billionaire Eli Broad's $80 million-plus art museum in downtown Los Ang […]Michael Arndt
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.